- The ACA is an imperfect bill that needs to be FIXED, NOT sabotaged
- State of Play: Collins and Paul are opposing the bill for different reasons
- Only 462 days to go until 2018 MIDTERMS
- With your calls/open letters: push for REVISION, NOT REPEAL that causes market destabilization
- Get the latest updates on ALL Healthcare Reform issues from:
Going Back and Connecting With Grassroots Activism with Carol Moore
- 6,000 Indivisible groups nationwide now!
- Focus not limited to swing states, but swing DISTRICTS within red/blue states
Legislative: This month’s scripts are focused on the continuing battle over #HealthcareForAll. Please share and engage with us with our #ActivistHappyHour hashtag. Get in touch at: email@example.com
Events: The DAUK Annual Picnic was a great success! Our next event is Women in Politics & Technology in early October and we’re organizing a Book Club — stay tuned. Want to get involved? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting: We’re looking to expand our membership from outside of London: if you live outside the Greater London area, help us get this underway. Email us at: email@example.com
Media & Comms (meetings on 4th Monday of each month):
Website: We are seeking more photos, stay tuned for a fresh layout.
Newsletter: Deadline to submit info/content is the 3rd Friday of each month.
Calendar: Have a Democrats or progressive women-relevant event you’d like us to help promote? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media: We’re always looking for people to take over our social media accounts for a week! Email email@example.com for more info.
- Education: Our next teach in is entitled Feminism 101: Back to the Basics; it will be held during the September 18 General Meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join an upcoming meeting.